SYPAQ’s pedigree in Multi-TDL Networks/Multi-Domain Mission Systems configuration, management, and training includes Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) and Joint Data Network Officer (JDNO), providing the following expertise:
- Research and analysis expertise on current Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) and Joint Data Network Officer (JDNO) Management Techniques, Tactics, Procedures (TTPs); Family of Systems and global interoperability capabilities/limitations; and the current ADF Interoperable infrastructure and framework.
- Plan, manage and execute technical reviews, analyses, logistics, presentations, evaluations, reports, recommendations, and documentation to support ADF Joint, Allied and Service level TDL program requirements.
- Plan, manage and execute Joint, Allied and Service level complex system architecture designs, implementing configuration management concepts of current and future Network Management Systems (NMS) on Australian Defence platforms for enhanced Situational Awareness (SA) utilizing various combat systems, mission systems, and tactical data link systems.
- Provide technical services and training support for all facets of Tactical Data Links (TDL), Common Operational Picture (COP), and Common Tactical Picture (CTP) integration and interoperability training at the individual, unit, and Joint levels.
- Provide Joint integration and interoperability review, analysis, and validation of observable interoperability issues/anomalies and related curricula.
The Multi-Tactical Data Link (TDL) Network (MTN) is projected to reach
by the end of 2022.