SYPAQ is committed to advancing Australia’s current and emerging Maritime programs. We’ve been providing solutions to the Australian Department of Defence since 1992, delivering advanced technology, management consulting and systems integration services.
SYPAQ’s impressive combination of operational and technical experience has been developed over almost three decades of fielding and operating the most complex Maritime Systems. We continue to deliver improved war fighting system interoperability and effectiveness, using our technical and tactical combat systems knowledge to bridge the gap between the engineering and operational communities.
Our ability to integrate new capability with existing systems and support the Testing, Evaluation, Analysis and Training requirements of the Royal Australian Navy provided them with the required continuity to optimise current and emerging technologies.
Our unique experience and depth of expertise have been invaluable in providing the Royal Australian Navy with clear solutions toward advancements in future:
- Maritime Command and Control Emerging Technologies
- 5th Generation Platforms and Mission Systems
- Integration and Transition of Legacy Platforms and Mission Systems
- Configuration Management of Aegis Mission and Combat System Baselines
- Sensor Integration and Management
- Tactical Data Links System Configurations
- Modelling and Simulation
- Maritime Deployed Networks