SYPAQ is committed to advancing Australia’s current and emerging Airborne Systems programs. We’ve been providing solutions to the Australian Department of Defence since 1992, delivering capability, quality and performance of advanced technologies.
SYPAQ’s innovation, technology development and competitive Airborne Systems solutions continue to provide Australian Industry Capability (AIC) to the Australian Defence Forces. Our world-class team of specialists provide leading edge solutions, designed and manufactured in Australia.
Our unique expertise and depth of experience have been essential in supporting the Australian Department of Defence’s major Air, Land, Sea and joint programs for the past three decades. These programs include AIR 5349 Ph6, AIR 5431, Air 5432, Air 9000, JP 2072, JP 2096 Ph1, JP 2030, AIR5400 and AIR90. Our range of services include:
- Analysis, Engineering, Planning and Design
- Tactical Airborne Systems
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems
- Airborne Multi-Platform Electronic Warfare Systems
- Integrated Communication Systems
- Unmanned Systems
- Remote Sensing
- Tactical C2 and C3I Systems and Integration
- Research and Development
- Test and Evaluation
- Modelling and Simulation
- Cyber Security
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Program/Project Management
Our Advanced Manufacturing and New Technologies Laboratory Facility provides the Australian Department of Defence an Australian Industry Capability (AIC) that fully supports the development, integration, testing, training and experimentation necessary to enable the Next Generation of Airborne Systems.