SYPAQ is committed to advancing Australia’s current and emerging Multi-Domain C2 programs. We’ve been providing solutions to the Australian Department of Defence since 1992, delivering advanced technology, management consulting and systems integration services.
SYPAQ’s pedigree and strength are built on a combination of operational and technical experience. Over almost three decades, we have fielded and operated the most complex Multi-Domain C2 mission systems and solved the challenging misalignments of C2 integration across all domains.
Our unique expertise and depth of experience have been essential in providing the Australian Defence Forces (ADF) with clear solutions toward advancements in future:
- Multi-Domain Command and Control (MDC2) Emerging Technologies
- 5th Generation Platforms and Mission Systems
- Integration and transition of Legacy Platforms and Mission Systems
- Configuration Management of C2 Mission and Combat System Baselines
- Sensor Integration and Management
- Tactical Data Links System Configurations
- MDC2 Deployed Networks
Our Advanced Manufacturing and New Technologies Laboratory Facility provides the Australian Department of Defence with an Australian Industry Capability (AIC) that fully supports the development, integration, testing, training and experimentation required to enable the Next Generation of Multi-Domain C2.