SYPAQ has a proven capability in rapid and agile systems integration, providing mission critical interoperable solutions between ensembles of systems with a focus on whole-of-capability delivery. We’ve been providing solutions to the Australian Department of Defence since 1992, delivering capability, quality and performance of advanced technologies.
Our Advanced Manufacturing and New Technologies Laboratory Facility collaboration with industry partners and academia provide the Australian Department of Defence an Australian Industry Capability (AIC) that fully supports the development, integration, testing, training and experimentation required to enable the Next Generation of EO/IR Sensor technologies and applications.
SYPAQ’s innovation, technology development and competitive integrated Sensor Systems solutions provide Austrian Industry Capability (AIC) to the Australian Defence Forces. Our world-class team of specialists provide leading-edge solutions, designed and manufactured in Australia.
Our unique expertise and depth of experience have been integral to providing the Australian Defence Forces (ADF) with clear solutions toward advancements in future Sensor Systems, such as:
- Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) Sensors
- Multi-Mission EO/IR Surveillance
- High-Fidelity IR and High Definition Imaging Payload
- LRU HD EO/IR Imaging
- Ultra-Low-Light ISR, tracking and mapping
- Multi-Sensor Gyro-stabilised Surveillance
- Long Range Reconnaissance Pod
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Embedded Systems
- Airborne and Ground Video Applications
- Exploitation Systems
- Sensor Integration Applications
- Mission Systems