SYPAQ is proud to announce the opening of its Malaysia office, situated in Kuala Lumpur.
Since launching in Asia in July 2014, SYPAQ has rapidly expanded from its Singapore headquarters and is now servicing clients in the Banking and Finance sector across the ASEAN region. This growth is part of a carefully planned strategy that is expected to see SYPAQ’s Asian presence rival that of its Australian activities, for size, within the next five years.
SYPAQ’s Singapore based Director, Mr Nelius Strydom, said “We are extremely excited about our prospects in Malaysia as we continue to see a rapidly emerging need for our services, assisting our customers undertake large and complex transformation programs”.
SYPAQ’s Malaysia office will be headed up by Mr Vishnu Dass (Country Manager). Vishnu has over 20 years’ management experience including full project lifecycle management, business process re-engineering, business analysis and change management in the public and private sector. He possesses an MBA in International Management supported by an honours degree in Combined Studies specialising in Accountancy.
SYPAQ provides world class management and technology consulting as well as solutions design, development, integration and support in the Banking and Finance sector. Our services include:
- Strategic operational analysis and development
- Business governance, controls and operational systems development
- Project Governance
- PMO establishment and management
- Program, project and portfolio management
- Enterprise and Solution Architecture
- Commercial Support
- Design, development, integration, implementation and support of:
- ERP Systems
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- Regulatory Management Systems
- Case Management Systems
- Compliance Management Systems
- Compliance infrastructure, advice and regulatory interface
- Day to day contract negotiation, dispute resolution and strategic operational support
- Transaction management
- Post-merger and acquisition integration strategy and implementation
- Training and development of our customers’ staff for compliance awareness and operational best practices